Tuesday, April 15, 2008


I am happy to announce that “Like Once I Dreamt” is exactly how I envisioned it to be. For those who have ordered autographed copies, I will spend the next few days getting your book mailed to you. You can also purchase a copy of the book from Lulu, and from most major bookstores as well.

I am thrilled at the prospect of finally getting this endeavor to poetry fans in general and my friends in particular. I chuckle at the thought of me sitting at my desk, Sharpie in hand, autographing copies. (I wonder if I should get a pipe and smoking jacket to complete the picture!) It has been a long time coming, and the growing anticipation feels like waiting for a birthday or a favorite holiday.

To say that I am excited at this new page in my life is an understatement. To put this collection together is a dream come true. This project hasn’t been undertaken by myself alone. Friends and family have put their collective “shoulder to the wheel” to bring this to fruition. I will always be indebted.

I was also fortunate to find a graphic artist, Jessica Burroughs, whose work graces my poetry. There is a link to her site on the left, “SiTe 4 Sore Eyes”. Feel free to sign her guestbook.

If you are interested in receiving an autographed book, write to me at Nihad.dweidary@gmail.com. The cost is $14.99 plus $4.05 priority postage (for U.S. orders only)

For those of you who know me, thank you for the encouragement and support during this roller coaster ride.

Love,

Nihad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Tis sad when friendship fades and people just up and go. Friendship is so vital for our real and online world and, in so many ways.

May butterflies flutter your heart and oceans cleanse your spirit; may you walk the sands and gaze the clouds and know that smiles await you if you care to find them.

Happy New Year, caro.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Ringtones - Ventones